Finance Leaders’ Summit
Transforming the finance function in growing businesses
10th December 2020, Virtual Event
Due to the recent announcements made by the government, we have made an informed decision to restructure this year's Finance Leaders’ Summit into an online event, which will now be held virtually on Thursday 10th December 2020.
Our research with FDs and CFOs indicated that they remain very keen and excited to be involved in the event but may not be in a position to travel or attend physically due to the current circumstances.
Given the above, we are hopeful that you will still be able to join us, online, on 10th December 2020.
The Finance Leaders’ Summit is back for its 6th year. This year the virtual event will focus on operational, technological and strategic aspects of the finance function in growing businesses.
This Summit is a must-attend event for all Chief Financial Officers and Finance Directors who would like to understand the changing role of the finance function within growing businesses in the UK, including the pressing questions regarding new and increased technology use, cybersecurity and financial risk, employee engagement and team collaboration to name a few.
There is also a focus on developing your possible aspirations and journey from the role of CFO to CEO as well as a focus on developing personal skills including team leadership and talent acquisition.
Everything you need to become the CFO of 2021 and beyond.
The Wimbledon Brewery Company (Formerly Paperchase)
Bloom & Wild
Why tune in?
- Reflect on the turbulent past year and lessons learned for the year ahead
- Grasp new ways of employing tech for accurate forecasting and increased efficiency
- Be on top of the latest funding options, HR and expansion
- Understand how to engage a team working remotely and improve communication
- Learn about the increasingly varied aspects of the FD and CFO roles
- Hear case studies from your peers, academics and industry specialists
- Integrating Tech Solutions that Monitor the Impact of Change to Business
- Staying Cyber Secure and Lowering the Risk of Data Breaches in a World Working Remotely
- Finding the Right Fit - Navigating Funding Options and Financial Risks
- Onwards and Upwards – Tracking the Journey from CFO to CEO
- Employee Engagement, Staff Well-being and Team Collaboration
- Team Leadership and Talent Acquisition in Today’s Finance Function
Key Benefits of this virtual format
- The virtual format gives the opportunity to network and interact with your peers, industry experts and solution providers supporting operational and strategic aspects of the finance function in your growing business, from the safety of your own home. Thanks to the technology we can host the Finance Leaders’ Summit and you will be able to visit:
- Conference Hall - Join our fantastic line up of speakers in the virtual Conference Hall and tune in for their video sessions and get answers to your questions from the speakers in real time.
- Auditorium - Network with your peers in the auditorium where you can ask any questions and get the right answers through text, video or audio. This feature will stay open for 30 days after the live event so you will be able to stay connected after the summit.
- Exhibition Hall - Watch videos and download presentations, documents, or talk to our partners directly. We are working with a selection of partners whose products are designed to work for you. You can also save the information to your own conference bag, which you can email back to yourself through the platform whenever you wish.
- The whole platform hosting the Finance Leaders’ Summit is intuitive and extremely easy to navigate so you can interact free of hassle.
Book your place today and save up to £200 with our early bird discount by filling in the registration form or email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7360 3465.
“A refreshing change listening to speakers uninhibited conveying of the reality of what it is to be an FD in the business world of today. Thoroughly engaging throughout”
Connect Advertising & Marketing, Head of Finance
“The event combines thought provoking content and a great networking opportunity - time well spent away from the office”
Convergence Group, Financial Director
“The FD Summit provided a brilliant opportunity to step back from the exact challenges of LOVESPACE by speaking and listening to other finance professionals about how they are facing and resolving similar issues across different industries and company sizes”
LOVESPACE, Financial Controller
“The FD Summit provides a relevant event for all FD's to come and discuss key topics and share experiences in order to provide a broader and more in-depth understanding of the FD function within entrepreneurial businesses”
Rotolight, Financial Director & Business Affairs
“Fantastic opportunity to learn more about the hot finance issues of the day, hear inspirational speakers and network with peers across industries”
V Westbrook, Director
Call for speakers
At each event, our dedicated team work hard to bring together the speakers you want to hear from on the topics that are close to your heart. A minimum of three months of desk, telephone and face-to-face research goes in to creating each programme – so, if you would like to participate, please contact Roseanna King today.